My Life Being Renewed: Dreams//

Dreams//

February 16, 2015




The other night I had an interesting dream. I am a person who dreams constantly and 95% of my dreams have a spiritual meaning and purpose. I have had many dreams that I know were given to my by God and I have watched several come to fruition// 

In this dream, I dreamed that  I was walking up to this beautiful brick building with gorgeous details and architecture. It was my new office building and I started walking up the steps- the front doors were beautiful double doors. I walked into my office building which was massive with tall ceilings, almost like a cathedral and I had this beautiful, large office space and there were smaller office spaces as well. My boss came out to see me and asked me to come in his office to speak with him. In my dream, my boss was this very tall, muscular man..his face was obscure, I don't remember what he looked like. I just remember that he had this strong, ultra masculine presence about him. 

I went into his office and sat down in the chair while he sat right beside me, but above me on the desktop and he proceeded to tell me that one of the employees was throwing a tantrum because my office was so much nicer and bigger and he had requested my office. I remember this employee in my dream being lazy and entitled and he had not put in the work like I had, to be in the position that I was in. I was very upset because I had gone above and beyond and worked so hard to be promoted to that nice office. I started to cry and my boss in the dream, held me in his arms and he comforted me. He seemed to not really want to give my office to this guy and I couldn't understand why he would allow this entitled employee to just take everything that I had worked so hard for when he didn't deserve it.

The strangest part, was when he was holding me, the overwhelming love and closeness that I felt for this man- he was so strong and his big arms were wrapped around me protecting me. I have never been held this way in my life...this is going to sound crazy, but it came to me when I awoke that this was GOD holding me..I didn't want to leave his arms. I have never felt more safe and protected in my entire life//

I almost feel like he knew this would hurt me, but he knew in the long run that it was the best thing for me, but he was still sad to see me hurting//

I know ultimately that anything in my future that God has planned for me will be the best for me- I trust him fully and completely with my life// I know that he loves me with an everlasting love and I love him more than anything//

No comments:

Post a Comment