My Life Being Renewed: A Few of my Favorites//

A Few of my Favorites//

May 20, 2015

I thought it would be fun to do a post about a few of my favorites- beautiful photography + fashion + beach Life! All of these photos are photos from my Pinterest collections so feel free to follow me on Pinterest if you don't already.

I am sure that this will put us all in the mood for Memorial Day (as if we weren't already!) Enjoy!

via oceanislandliving

 via marshallsabroad

 via feedly

 via anelise-salvo

 via seamsforadesire

 via berengia.tumblr

 via serenaandlily


 via with lovefromkat.com

via theyallhateus

 via lolobu

 via laurenconrad

via weddingchicks

 via beach-bliss.tumbler

via mademoisellearielle.tumblr

via jenspiratebooty

via fashionandlove

via lolobu

via loving-it.blogs.elle

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures. and now i'm craving some mint ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, thanks! I know what you mean- wish I were at the beach with an ice-cream cone in my hand right now :-)

    ReplyDelete