My Life Being Renewed: Savannah- Day 1

Savannah- Day 1

May 13, 2015

 It's been almost 4 weeks since we have been back from Savannah, but I'm still trying to catch up with my life. So better late than never, right? We pretty much just shopped, walked, and ate our way through Savannah for 7 days- honestly it was heaven!

Enjoy the photos!











I have never eaten so much in my entire life- I was sickeningly stuffed! I also got to meet Paula Deen's right hand cook- Jelly Roll.  She was the sweetest!



Loved Byrd's Cookies so much that I visited about 3 times and we bought about 5 bags of different cookies- yum!


Finally made it to Anthropologie- love this store!


I bought my husband one of the coffee mugs




We did the Trolley on Day 1- it was so much fun!


My $4 tiny cup of coffee from the Coffee Hound, but it was oh so good!



The hubby and I ate here for dinner











This was actually dinner from the previous night - this molten chocolate cake was out of this world!


2 comments:

  1. love your hat! all this food looks crazy good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I ate SO much food in Savannah- I don't think I could do the Lady and Son's again though- all of that food kicked my butt!

    ReplyDelete