My Life Being Renewed: My Holiday Wish List!

My Holiday Wish List!

December 13, 2016

Merry Christmas y'all!! I figured since we only have 12 days until Christmas, that I better go ahead and share my Christmas Wish List!


1. Plaid Blanket Scarf- I couldn't locate this exact one, but they have similar ones at Madewell

2. LL Bean Monogrammed Bag- (image via thecollegeprepster) I love these bags for travel & you can never have too many!

3. Joules Wellies- oh my gosh, how cute are these wellies? Honestly, it rains so much where I live that I would wear these a LOT!

4. Whiskey soy candle- I only use soy candles in my home and this one looks amazing! I love anything from Etsy!

5. Starbucks Gift Card- perfect for stocking stuffers!

6. Ugg oversize knit blanket- I'm always cold + I am currently obsessed with these!

7. Onyx Ring- I am obsessed with the uniqueness of this onyz ring- how gorgeous!!

8. Starbucks Verismo Pods- I am always buying these online for my Espresso machine. My favorites are the espresso pods!

What is on your Christmas Wish List?

1 comment: